Cleanliness and Sanitation in Resort Hotels: Important Factors that Attract Tourists and GuestsMay 17, 2019
It is of extreme importance for resort hotels and other accommodation providers to understand the factors that attract tourists and guests. The hospitality industry vitally depends on maintaining good ambience and cleanliness to appeal to guests. Only when guests are satisfied with their stay will resort hotels have earned their trust and can expect customers to keep coming back. In this regard, a satisfied guest is an asset to any resort hotel.
This is the key that unlocks success for resort hotels and any other lodging provider – guest satisfaction.
The Main Factors that Attract Tourists and Guests to Resort Hotels: Cleanliness and Sanitation
While marketing and promotion efforts definitely helps to attract tourists and guests to resort hotels, it is cleanliness and sanitation that is the most significant factor that keeps guests coming back. There are a number of things that customers keep a look out for when it comes to hotel hunting, cleanliness and sanitation ranks on the top of that list.
Understanding the importance of hygiene and sanitation is the most significant factor resort hotels need to focus on, It is a vital factor because of the constant scrutiny of guests can determine the continual success of resort hotels. With that said, it behoves hotel management to prioritise a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness in every aspect hotel operations.
Unclean rooms, unhealthy food handling, unsanitary restrooms and facilities, and poor hygiene practices of cleaning staff can cause the loss of guests’ trust – a resort hotel’s greatest asset, which can ultimately result in a drop of return guests to the hotel. To avoid losing the trust of valuable hotel guest because of a lack of cleanliness and sanitation, it is highly advised to hire professional cleaners to maintain the hygiene of resort hotels.
Not only is it important to maintain quality standards of cleanliness and sanitation to win the trust and loyalty of the guests, but it is also a legal obligation set by government for the hospitality industry. Health inspectors make visits to hotels to conduct quality checks of food services as well as the general condition of the property, for health and safety purposes.
Unsanitary conditions caused by lack of proper cleaning maintenance, poor staff hygiene, and bad food handling practices can result in an outbreak of diseases. In fact, maintaining cleanliness and sanitation of resort hotels is as important as good furnishings and professional customer service, which is why owners and managers should hire professional commercial cleaners to make sure their hotel meet and exceed the highest standards.
Faye's Cleaning Pty Ltd
ABN 74 123 030 080
Suite 3, 17 Comalco Court, Thomastown, VIC 3074
T: (03) 9460 5592 | F: (03) 9460 5562
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Commercial Cleaning Tips for Offices this Summer
- The Importance of Professional Cleaning in Obtaining a Certificate of Occupancy
- Overcome Nasty Grease and Grime Build Up in Parking Lots: Consider Pressure Cleaning
- Garden Maintenance and Lawn Mowing Services: Important Work Coverage that Must Not Be Ignored
- Commercial Cleaning Services vs. Janitorial Services: What are the Differences?
- Consider a Professional Post-Construction Clean Up for Newly-Built Apartments
- Overlooking Proper Sanitation in Medical Facilities Can Lead to a Major Mishap
- The Importance of Providing Quality Cleaning Services with Minimal Environmental Impact
- Proper Sanitation and Cleaning in Food Processing Plants: Why Ignorance is Unacceptable?
- Cleaning Commercial Properties Should be Entrusted to Professionals
- Environmental System Management Standard: A Major Plus for Professional Cleaning Services
- Fast and Reliable Pressure Washing to Remove Greases and Grimes in Parking Lots
- How Dirty Educational Facilities Influence Students' Learning
- Professional Cleaning Services for Universities and Research Facilities
- Cleanliness and Sanitation in Resort Hotels: Important Factors that Attract Tourists and Guests
- After-Hour Office Cleaning Services: Why Should You Hire Trustworthy Professional Cleaners?
- Carpet Steam Cleaning: How Do Professional Cleaners Do it?
- Garden Maintenance for Autumn Season: Hire Faye's Cleaning Services for Optimum Satisfaction
- Regular Cleaning Helps Prevent Cross Contamination in Laboratories
- Maintaining Cleanliness in Workplaces Increases Productivity among Employees
- Avoid Health Risks Associated with Dirty Carpets: Hire Professional Carpet Cleaners
- Stripping and Sealing Wood Floors for Offices: An Office Cleaning Services Maintenance Task
- Summer Season Garden Services: Important Must-Do Tasks
- Advantages of Commercial Window Cleaning During Summer Season
- How to Plan for a Post-Holiday Clean Up In Your Warehouse Premises
- Commercial Cleaning Services in a Medical Environment: How It Becomes Advantageous to People
- View all articles
- Apartment Building Cleaning: Hire Professionals When You Need to Sell or Lease
- Safety Cleaning for Infants and Kids in Day Care Centres
- View all articles