Commercial Cleaning Services in a Medical Environment: How It Becomes Advantageous to PeopleDecember 12, 2018
Medical facilities such as clinics, hospitals, testing centres, and hospices can get anywhere from a few dozen visitors to hundreds in a day. People come to these locations to get themselves checked, or to seek advice on how they can manage or treat their medical condition. It’s no secret that many of these can have a contagious condition, and can potentially spread disease and illness. This is why commercial cleaning services are vital in the preventing the spread of disease.
Commercial Cleaning Services: More Than Your Regular Cleanup
Disease-causing pathogens such as bacteria and viruses are invisible to the naked eye. You can easily get infected without even knowing it. Now imagine being in a place where there could be millions of them! For this reason, healthcare facilities have to be more than just spotless, they have to be as hygienic as possible, for the sake of safety. Commercial cleaning services are perfect for healthcare because they go beyond the average cleanup.
Here at Faye’s Cleaning, we have a professionally trained crew that specialise in cleaning medical facilities. We also have certified supervisors responsible for planning and overseeing all cleaning programs. Our supervisors have a Post Graduate Education in Infection Control, Principles and Practice in Healthcare Facilities, so medical facility managers can be assured that they’re in good hands.
Here is how commercial cleaning benefits people in medical facilities:
Prevents the spread of infection – at Faye’s Cleaning, we use safe, industry-grade chemicals and anti-microbial agents to remove infectious agents from all surfaces. In turn, this reduces the number of pathogens in medical environments and lowers the risk of cross-infection from one person or object to another.
Commercial cleaning services can promote the health of both healthcare providers and patients coming into medical facilities. It keeps healthy people healthy, and prevents sick people from getting any sicker.
Ensures the safety of everyone – cleaning crews are fully equipped in the handling, segregation, and disposal of infectious wastes. Proper medical waste management ensures the safety and welfare of healthcare professionals, prevents the proliferation of pathogens in the environment, and decreases the risk for cross-infection.
Promotes mind-body wellness – one of the least mentioned benefits of commercial cleaning is that it promotes overall wellness, not just physical health.
At Faye’s Cleaning, we truly understand that medical facilities are places for healing, that is why we work closely with facility managers to keep medical environments as clean as possible because it is advantageous to people, as it promotes health and recovery.
Faye's Cleaning Pty Ltd
ABN 74 123 030 080
Suite 3, 17 Comalco Court, Thomastown, VIC 3074
T: (03) 9460 5592 | F: (03) 9460 5562
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Commercial Cleaning Tips for Offices this Summer
- The Importance of Professional Cleaning in Obtaining a Certificate of Occupancy
- Overcome Nasty Grease and Grime Build Up in Parking Lots: Consider Pressure Cleaning
- Garden Maintenance and Lawn Mowing Services: Important Work Coverage that Must Not Be Ignored
- Commercial Cleaning Services vs. Janitorial Services: What are the Differences?
- Consider a Professional Post-Construction Clean Up for Newly-Built Apartments
- Overlooking Proper Sanitation in Medical Facilities Can Lead to a Major Mishap
- The Importance of Providing Quality Cleaning Services with Minimal Environmental Impact
- Proper Sanitation and Cleaning in Food Processing Plants: Why Ignorance is Unacceptable?
- Cleaning Commercial Properties Should be Entrusted to Professionals
- Environmental System Management Standard: A Major Plus for Professional Cleaning Services
- Fast and Reliable Pressure Washing to Remove Greases and Grimes in Parking Lots
- How Dirty Educational Facilities Influence Students' Learning
- Professional Cleaning Services for Universities and Research Facilities
- Cleanliness and Sanitation in Resort Hotels: Important Factors that Attract Tourists and Guests
- After-Hour Office Cleaning Services: Why Should You Hire Trustworthy Professional Cleaners?
- Carpet Steam Cleaning: How Do Professional Cleaners Do it?
- Garden Maintenance for Autumn Season: Hire Faye's Cleaning Services for Optimum Satisfaction
- Regular Cleaning Helps Prevent Cross Contamination in Laboratories
- Maintaining Cleanliness in Workplaces Increases Productivity among Employees
- Avoid Health Risks Associated with Dirty Carpets: Hire Professional Carpet Cleaners
- Stripping and Sealing Wood Floors for Offices: An Office Cleaning Services Maintenance Task
- Summer Season Garden Services: Important Must-Do Tasks
- Advantages of Commercial Window Cleaning During Summer Season
- How to Plan for a Post-Holiday Clean Up In Your Warehouse Premises
- Commercial Cleaning Services in a Medical Environment: How It Becomes Advantageous to People
- View all articles
- Apartment Building Cleaning: Hire Professionals When You Need to Sell or Lease
- Safety Cleaning for Infants and Kids in Day Care Centres
- View all articles