Commercial Cleaning Services vs. Janitorial Services: What are the Differences?October 16, 2019
It is important for businesses and companies to maintain the cleanliness of the workplace. This is to ensure that the employees can utilize their skills, exercise their productivity and perform their duties with ease and less hassle. In addition to that, the condition of the office reflects the performance of the business. That is why companies would normally allocate a certain budget for ensuring that the workplace be tidy and neat. While some companies have in-house cleaning crew, some would avail of janitorial and commercial cleaning services.
There is a significant blur in the difference between commercial cleaning services and janitorial services. Most people would think that both services mean the same since they are commonly used interchangeably. However, it is much easier to pinpoint their distinctions once you are able to identify which is which. It is also important to distinguish their differences so as to find out which method would be appropriate for a certain cleaning job.
Commercial Cleaning Services
Commercial cleaning services are said to offer cleaning jobs that require great effort in order to accomplish. Such services are normally perceived as one-time jobs and sometimes a few appointments in every year. Companies usually avail of commercial cleaning services when they are preparing for a special event. Examples of commercial cleaning include carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hard surface floor cleaning, furniture and upholstery cleaning, window washing and power washing.
Unlike commercial cleaning, janitorial services are small cleaning tasks that are done regularly. Companies usually schedule janitorial services on a daily, weekly or bi-weekly basis. Such consistency is required to ensure that the workplace is pleasing and comfortable should any guests, customers, and business associates pay them a visit. Examples of janitorial services include employee break rooms/ kitchens cleaning, restroom cleaning, sweeping and mopping of hard surface floors, carpet vacuuming, dusting, and emptying the trash.
It is the company’s responsibility to ensure a sanitary working environment for all its employees. Aside from that, it is important for a business to be seen in a pleasing and appealing manner. That is why companies – great or small, should be able to acknowledge which services would be deemed appropriate for their needs. In order to do so, they must know the distinction between commercial cleaning and janitorial services.
To ensure that you have availed the right and appropriate services for your cleaning needs turn to Faye’s Cleaning. We at Faye's Cleaning will assist you with the cleaning and maintenance of commercial or public facilities such as offices, hospitals, and schools. We are a professional, full-service cleaning company that specialise in post-construction cleanup. To avail of a free consultation and price quote, contact Faye's Cleaning today.
Faye's Cleaning Pty Ltd
ABN 74 123 030 080
Suite 3, 17 Comalco Court, Thomastown, VIC 3074
T: (03) 9460 5592 | F: (03) 9460 5562
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Commercial Cleaning Tips for Offices this Summer
- The Importance of Professional Cleaning in Obtaining a Certificate of Occupancy
- Overcome Nasty Grease and Grime Build Up in Parking Lots: Consider Pressure Cleaning
- Garden Maintenance and Lawn Mowing Services: Important Work Coverage that Must Not Be Ignored
- Commercial Cleaning Services vs. Janitorial Services: What are the Differences?
- Consider a Professional Post-Construction Clean Up for Newly-Built Apartments
- Overlooking Proper Sanitation in Medical Facilities Can Lead to a Major Mishap
- The Importance of Providing Quality Cleaning Services with Minimal Environmental Impact
- Proper Sanitation and Cleaning in Food Processing Plants: Why Ignorance is Unacceptable?
- Cleaning Commercial Properties Should be Entrusted to Professionals
- Environmental System Management Standard: A Major Plus for Professional Cleaning Services
- Fast and Reliable Pressure Washing to Remove Greases and Grimes in Parking Lots
- How Dirty Educational Facilities Influence Students' Learning
- Professional Cleaning Services for Universities and Research Facilities
- Cleanliness and Sanitation in Resort Hotels: Important Factors that Attract Tourists and Guests
- After-Hour Office Cleaning Services: Why Should You Hire Trustworthy Professional Cleaners?
- Carpet Steam Cleaning: How Do Professional Cleaners Do it?
- Garden Maintenance for Autumn Season: Hire Faye's Cleaning Services for Optimum Satisfaction
- Regular Cleaning Helps Prevent Cross Contamination in Laboratories
- Maintaining Cleanliness in Workplaces Increases Productivity among Employees
- Avoid Health Risks Associated with Dirty Carpets: Hire Professional Carpet Cleaners
- Stripping and Sealing Wood Floors for Offices: An Office Cleaning Services Maintenance Task
- Summer Season Garden Services: Important Must-Do Tasks
- Advantages of Commercial Window Cleaning During Summer Season
- How to Plan for a Post-Holiday Clean Up In Your Warehouse Premises
- Commercial Cleaning Services in a Medical Environment: How It Becomes Advantageous to People
- View all articles
- Apartment Building Cleaning: Hire Professionals When You Need to Sell or Lease
- Safety Cleaning for Infants and Kids in Day Care Centres
- View all articles