Environmental System Management Standard: A Major Plus for Professional Cleaning ServicesJuly 18, 2019
In the commercial cleaning industry competition is everywhere, which is a good thing for customers as it encourages and motivates professional cleaning services to stand out and differentiate themselves from the competition. And there are many ways professional cleaning services can do this – stand out among the competition.
Commercial cleaners can customise cleaning services to meet the specific needs of their clients’ offer cleaning services twenty-four hours a day and seven days a week, and on holidays. Professional cleaning services can also branch-out and offer specialised services to distinguish themselves from the competition, such as offering cleaning services for health care, aged care, and medical facilities, or garden maintenance and lawn mowing services, or even becoming a supplier of consumables such as toilet papers, paper towels, and bathroom cleaning detergents.
Many commercial cleaners have stepped-up and have increased their level of service to attract and keep new and existing clients, but to truly stand out among the fierce competition within the commercial cleaning industry, professional cleaning services need to work towards meeting and exceeding the Environmental Management Systems standards.
What are the Standards for Environmental Management Systems
The EMS (Environmental Management Systems) are tools used by organisations like commercial cleaning companies to stay abreast of the interactions that companies have (such as cleaning activities) with various environments, for the purpose of improving performance of its personnel and services. These standards, along with detailed record keeping, allows for a superior level of transparency and accountability that results in better communication between clients and service provides.
Similar to the Environmental Management Systems standard, a major plus for professional cleaning services is to meet the requirements for the International Standards Organization (ISO), specifically the ISO 9001 certification.
Importance of the ISO 9001 Certification
For commercial cleaners who maintain the Environmental Management Systems standard, obtaining an ISO 9001 certification is the best way to become distinguished among the competition. For example, cleaning companies that have this certification have met the international standards set by the Quality Management System (QMS) – an international standard that helps companies define, organise, and record various services and work being offered.
Meeting Environmental Management Systems standards, and having an ISO 9001 certification is a major plus for professional cleaning services because it ensures companies that hire them will receive quality, reliable services along with detailed reports of work accomplished.
If you are seeking professional cleaning services that meet and exceed EMS standards, and that have an ISO 9001 certification, look no farther than Faye’s Cleaning Pty Ltd.
Faye's Cleaning Pty Ltd
ABN 74 123 030 080
Suite 3, 17 Comalco Court, Thomastown, VIC 3074
T: (03) 9460 5592 | F: (03) 9460 5562
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Commercial Cleaning Tips for Offices this Summer
- The Importance of Professional Cleaning in Obtaining a Certificate of Occupancy
- Overcome Nasty Grease and Grime Build Up in Parking Lots: Consider Pressure Cleaning
- Garden Maintenance and Lawn Mowing Services: Important Work Coverage that Must Not Be Ignored
- Commercial Cleaning Services vs. Janitorial Services: What are the Differences?
- Consider a Professional Post-Construction Clean Up for Newly-Built Apartments
- Overlooking Proper Sanitation in Medical Facilities Can Lead to a Major Mishap
- The Importance of Providing Quality Cleaning Services with Minimal Environmental Impact
- Proper Sanitation and Cleaning in Food Processing Plants: Why Ignorance is Unacceptable?
- Cleaning Commercial Properties Should be Entrusted to Professionals
- Environmental System Management Standard: A Major Plus for Professional Cleaning Services
- Fast and Reliable Pressure Washing to Remove Greases and Grimes in Parking Lots
- How Dirty Educational Facilities Influence Students' Learning
- Professional Cleaning Services for Universities and Research Facilities
- Cleanliness and Sanitation in Resort Hotels: Important Factors that Attract Tourists and Guests
- After-Hour Office Cleaning Services: Why Should You Hire Trustworthy Professional Cleaners?
- Carpet Steam Cleaning: How Do Professional Cleaners Do it?
- Garden Maintenance for Autumn Season: Hire Faye's Cleaning Services for Optimum Satisfaction
- Regular Cleaning Helps Prevent Cross Contamination in Laboratories
- Maintaining Cleanliness in Workplaces Increases Productivity among Employees
- Avoid Health Risks Associated with Dirty Carpets: Hire Professional Carpet Cleaners
- Stripping and Sealing Wood Floors for Offices: An Office Cleaning Services Maintenance Task
- Summer Season Garden Services: Important Must-Do Tasks
- Advantages of Commercial Window Cleaning During Summer Season
- How to Plan for a Post-Holiday Clean Up In Your Warehouse Premises
- Commercial Cleaning Services in a Medical Environment: How It Becomes Advantageous to People
- View all articles
- Apartment Building Cleaning: Hire Professionals When You Need to Sell or Lease
- Safety Cleaning for Infants and Kids in Day Care Centres
- View all articles